- Crypto Slots – Small selection, but all slots are provably fair.
- Cloudbet – Huge selection of slots & a great welcome bonus.
- FortuneJack – Hundreds of games & daily and progressive jackpots.
Gone are the days when you had no idea if the site’s random number generator was truly random, let alone whether each spin of the wheel is provably fair. Now slots can be verified to be fair using cryptography.
CryptoSlots.com verifies every single spin on every slot machine is provably fair using a SHA256 hashing algorithm. Their slot games number in the dozens instead of the hundreds, or 1000+ of some competitors, but being crypto-enthusiasts and die hard gambling industry people, we really value the certainty that provably fair crypto slots brings over the days of old when a slot machine was a black box that you had to just cross your fingers and hope the owner was above the board.
- DuckDice – A simple, quirky high/lo dice game with a great community.
- Cloudbet – Huge selection of dice games & a great welcome bonus.
- FortuneJack – Hundreds of games & daily and progressive jackpots.
Dice is the original game that made gambling with Bitcoin a thing. With simple game mechanics and easy to learn rules, dice games are a perfect game for casual gamblers to play, while enjoying all the benefits of provably fair games, ease of deposit and withdrawal using BTC, and fun gameplay.
- Bovada USA welcome The best online poker site offers deposits in BTC & BCH. Lots of players and juicy games.
- BetOnline USA welcome Reputable online poker room that has been around for over a decade. BTC deposits.
Online poker was one of the first industries online to embrace Bitcoin as a valid currency. Switch Poker started supporting Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals in August 2011 when BTC was less that $10!
The United States government has made it difficult for online poker sites to deal with traditional banking institutions, so Bitcoin and online poker is a match made in heaven. Bitcoin allows online poker sites to lower their cost and time required to facilitate deposits and withdrawals between players and their online poker account. If you have been around online poker for more than a few years before BTC was used for transactions, you will know that even at fully reputable sites, cashouts could take over a month to reach your bank account because online poker rooms had to use a string of offshore 3rd party payment processors to receive money, cut checks, send checks via DHL or UPS, and it was all a real headache!
Nowadays, Bitcoin deposits are processed instantly, and more and more online poker sites are processing withdrawals to your Bitcoin wallet instantly or within an hour. This is amazing! The fees are also extremely low, which allows poker sites to spend less on finance, and more on rewards, bonuses, and VIP programs.
Bovada: The best online poker room for BTC
Bovada has been around a long time, and you may remember when it used to be called Bodog. Bovada has been serving poker games since 2004, way back at the beginning of online poker. They have been in continuous operation since and are as reputable as can possibly be in the online gambling industry. All players are anonymous at Bovada poker tables which favors beginners and easy games, since hardcore online poker pros can’t track and exploit newer and more casual players.
Bovada offers poker tournaments with $1.5 million in weekly guaranteed payouts, and has lots of cash game tables running at all stakes, from the smallest tables up to high-stakes no limit Texas holdem.
Online sportsbooks have rapidly embraced alternative payment methods to ensure continuity, low costs, and speed and security of transactions. Many of the most reputable sportsbooks now accept BTC as a payment option.
- Bovada USA welcome One of the oldest & most reliable sportsbooks accepts deposits in BTC & BCH.
- SportsBetting.ag USA welcome Same operators as BetOnline. Offers international sports and esports.
- BetOnline USA welcome Old, reliable, & lots of good lines with low vig. BTC deposits.
At any of our recommended sportsbooks, you can bet on American football (NFL & CFB), MLB baseball, NHL hockey, soccer (EPL, MLS, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga), golf (PGA & LPGA), racing (NASCAR, F1, horses), eSports (video games), and many others.
As betting on sports is as old as sports themselves, this old school industry has been brought into the new digital world in a big way with the advent of online sports betting and now digital trustless currencies.
With the earliest online sportsbooks (allegedly) being run by the mafia, which ran the biggest offline sports betting operations, “trustless” blockchain-based transactions are a huge step in the final legitimization of a once distrusted industry.
You can now bet and transact with offshore sportsbooks with full trust that you will be paid for your winning bets in a timely manner, especially at the three sportsbooks we recommend above, all of whom have at least a decade of mostly reliable and trustworthy operation under their belts.
Playing roulette is one of the simplest and most fun activities you can play at a casino. If you’ve never played a casino game in your life, roulette is a great place to start.
- mBit Casino USA welcome 14 roulette games and 781 other fun games to play with instant deposit & cashouts.
- Slots.lv USA welcome Devoted to traditional casino games like roulette and slots.
- CloudBet – 9 roulette variations as well as live roulette with real wheels and real dealers plus a huge 5 BTC bonus.
To play roulette, all you do is place a wager on a number on the board, wait for the wheel to spin, and see if you won. There are other more complicated bets you can learn and try as you become more comfortable, but
Pro tip: Stick to betting on one number at a time!
The best odds at the roulette table are on single numbers. You get better odds if you bet on a single number (35:1 odds) vs a split number (1/2 bet on 2 adjacent numbers – 34:1 odds) or a corner bet (1/4 bet on 4 adjoining numbers – 32:1 odds).
There are different rules and odds for each roulette game variant, so make sure you read the rules thoroughly for each game you try.
Lottery (or lotto) is one of the simplest gambling games around. If you have ever played the lotto in real life, Bitcoin lottery is really similar to US Power Ball, MegaMillions, or EuroMillions.
- FortuneJack USA welcome On demand fixed odds 3rd party verified Keno games with a big jackpot.
- LottoLand – Unique lottery that bases its draws from real-world lotto like MegaMillions & EuroMillions.
- DuckDice USA welcome Provably fair — one draw per 24 hrs allows prize pool to build up.
Advantages to playing the lottery for Bitcoin is that the draws are provably fair, you can access and play from home or your mobile phone, and draws happen much more often than the typical once per week of offline lotto pools. Most online versions resemble Keno, so you can think of all of these games as “Bitcoin Keno” as well.
“Bitcoin lottery” is a pretty wide term with there being lots of different formats, terms, odds, and bet sizes. Our recommended casinos highlight three completely different approaches to how to operate games. FortuneJack is on demand with fixed odds, which lets users play as many draws as they want for any stakes they want. LottoLand bases its draws and results off real world lottery pools in Europe, the UK, and the United States, which means the draws are farther apart and scheduled out ahead of time. DuckDice has an in-house developed lotto game that draws once every 24 hours, which allows you to play every day while also letting each prize pool build to large amounts.
Blackjack is an iconic game wherein players try to get as close to 21 as possible without going over, called “busting.” Here are some awesome places to play blackjack:
- FortuneJack USA welcome Our top overall casino has 30+ blackjack variations & live POV tables.
- mBit Casino USA welcome 16 types of blackjack games. Great bonuses.
- BitCasino.io USA welcome Best bet for live blackjack fans with 16 different kinds of live BJ tables.
If you’ve ever played cards at a real life casino — maybe in Las Vegas or Macau — odds are you’ve played, or at least seen, blackjack. It usually has the most tables on the floor with people crowded around trying to get 21 and beat the dealer.
The casinos listed above are all great places to play blackjack, and we’d like to highlight one of our favorite places, especially if you like playing against a real life dealer in real time.
BitCasino.io: Our top casino for live dealer blackjack
BitCasino is our top pick if you want the thrill of playing with and interacting with a real human dealer across the virtual online table. They offer 16 types of live blackjack games including classic blackjack, multihand, and private one-on-one tables.
BitCasino also has a solid 100% up to 1 BTC welcome bonus & a 50% up to 1 BTC 2nd deposit bonus, as well as an awesome “Loyalty Club” with up to 10% cash back and hundreds of free spins.
Baccarat is a very popular card game among high rollers and international players. It is played by comparing the player’s hand against the banker’s hand and determining whether the player wins, the banker wins, or it’s a tie.
- mBit Casino USA welcome 23 types of baccarat plus lots of live dealer tables equals unbeatable baccarat action!
- FortuneJack USA welcome 6 types of baccarat games & live dealer baccarat. Our overall top rated casino.
- CloudBet – 13 types of baccarat & 9 live dealer versions